South Africa is Calling!
Take a 13-Day “Trip of a Lifetime”
Travel dates are October 8 thru 20, 2019 (No medical shots are required) – click here to view the trip itinerary.
Price — All prices are in US ($)
- Single Occupancy $4,700 + 7% tax
- Double Occupancy $4,000 + 7% tax
Secure your place with a $500 deposit by June 1, 2019
Save $100 by making full payment on or before June 30, 2019. (Space is limited)
$100/person will be donated to Syracuse University “Our Time Has Come” Scholarship Fund
**** Full Payment Deadline is September 8, 2019 ****
Make full or monthly payments using the following options
- Minimum $500 deposit required unless paying in full by June 1, 2019.
- Full Payment by June 30, 2019 pay:
- Single Occupancy $4,600 + tax; Afterwards $4,700 + tax or
- Double Occupancy $3,900 + tax: Afterwards $4,000 + tax
- Make Equal Monthly Payments after Deposit of $500:
- Equal Monthly Payments are subject to when you Register
- Must pay a minimum of $1,900 + tax by June 30, 2019.
- Full payment required by September 8, 2019.
Register online (click here) or use the box on the right. (You will be billed via email within 24 hours after you register.)
- $300 of the trip deposit is non-refundable, and
- Once the airplane ticket is ordered in your name, the total cost of your airfare is non-refundable. (Your electronic airplane ticket will be emailed to you.)
- Your airplane ticket is non-transferable.
- Non-US Passport holders may require a South African Visa (at your own expense).
This trip is advertised by Syracuse University. However, it is sponsored by Felix James, Esq., Syracuse Alumnus ’95.
After your airplane ticket is issued, you will have the option of purchasing travel Insurance for the trip.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Felix at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (908) 940-1188.
The Urbana International, LLC Team.
Sign Up Now
Secure your place on the trip by clicking “Register Now” below. Invoicing via email within 24 hours after you register.