IMPORTANT: BY USING URBANA INTERNATIONAL, LLC WEBSITE (www.urbanaintl.com), YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING URBANA INTERNATIONAL, LLC TERMS:
URBANA INTERNATIONAL, LLC WEBSITE USAGE AGREEMENT
URBANA INTERNATIONAL, LLC.
Single Use Authorization
PLEASE READ THIS USAGE AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING URBANA INTERNATIONAL, LLC WEBSITE. BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE URBANA INTERNATIONAL, LLC WEBSITE.
- General: The URBANA INTERNATIONAL, LLC (“UI”) website is designed for the use by UI clients (government, business, groups, individuals and/or those seeking UI services), whether in read only memory, on any other media or in any other form (collectively the “UI Website”) are licensed, not sold, to you by URBANA INTERNATIONAL, LLC for use only under the terms of this Agreement, and UI reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. The rights granted herein are limited to UI’s intellectual property rights in the UI Website and do not include any other patents or intellectual property rights. You own your data collected on the UI Website.
- Permitted Uses and Restrictions
(a) You are authorized to use the UI’s website to register for a UI Trip or Activity offered by UI and/or to communicate information requested by UI. This authorized use does not grant you any rights to use UI proprietary interfaces and other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of 3rd party software, devices and/or accessories for used within UI’s website. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consent to Use of Personal and Non-Personal Data: You agree that UI and its subsidiaries may collect and use Personal and Non-Personal data for the purpose of fulfilling UI contractual obligations to you. UI may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve our products and/or to provide services or technologies to you.
- Disclaimer of Warranties YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE UI WEBSITE AND UI WEBSITE UPDATES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. EXCEPT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE UI WEBSITE AND UI WEBSITE UPDATES AND ANY SERVICES PERFORMED BY THE UI WEBSITE AND UI WEBSITE UPDATES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE UI WEBSITE AND UI WEBSITE UPDATES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. UI DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE UI WEBSITE AND UI WEBSITE UPDATES. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY UI OR A UI AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The ESPTM Software and ESPTM Software Updates may enable access to 3rd party web services (collectively and individually, “Services”), and to 3rd party sites and information located worldwide throughout the Internet. Use of the Services requires Internet access and use of certain Services will require you to accept additional terms of service.
Because UI has no control over 3rd party sites and information, UI makes no guarantees as to such sites and information, including but not limited to: (a) the accuracy, availability, sequence, completeness, currency, content, validity or quality of any such sites and information, or (b) whether a search completed through the UI Website may locate unintended or objectionable content. Because some of the content on the Internet consists of material that is adult-oriented or otherwise objectionable to some people or viewers under the age of 18, the results of any search or entering of a particular URL using the UI Website may automatically and unintentionally generate links or references to objectionable material.
Certain Services may include materials from 3rd parties. You acknowledge and agree that UI is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or the accuracy, completeness, currency, validity or quality of any such 3rd party material. UI does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility for any 3rd party materials, or for any other materials, products, or services of 3rd parties. You agree that you will not use any 3rd party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that UI is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
By using the UI Website and UI Website Updates, you acknowledge that UI makes no representations or warranties with regard to any sites or information displayed by or accessed through the UI Website and UI Website Updates, or any Services performed by the UI Website and UI Website Updates in relation to such sites or information. UI, its officers, employees, consultants, contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries shall not, directly or indirectly, be liable, in any way, to you or any other person for the content you receive or view using the UI Website and UI Website Updates or for any inaccuracies, errors in or omissions from the content. UI and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Services at any time without prior notice. In no event will UI be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Services. UI may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain Services, in any case and without prior notice or liability. However, UI will make best efforts to clients in any event.
- Limitation of Liability TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL UI BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE UI WEBSITE AND UI WEBSITE UPDATES,, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF UI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In no event shall UI’s total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed the amount of one hundred dollars ($100.00). The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
- Controlling Law and Severability This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, as applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within New Jersey between New Jersey residents. This Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of this License shall continue in full force and effect.
- Complete Agreement; Governing Language This document constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of Urbana International, LLC website. No amendment to or modification of this License will be binding unless in writing and signed by UI. Any translation of this Agreement is done for local requirements and in the event of a dispute between the English and any non-English versions, the English version of this Agreement shall govern.
March 7, 2019
Notices from Urbana international, LLC (“UI”)
If UI needs to contact you about your product or account, you consent to receive the notices by email. You agree that any such notices that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements.
Last updated March 7, 2019
© Copyright 2002-2019 URBANA INTERNATIONAL, LLC. All rights reserved.